My mountain rings are made with everyday wear in mind, and you can wear them in all your outdoor adventures and activities. I even wear mine mountain biking! Even better, this ring goes with everything. The simple shape pairs well with stacking rings you already wear on your fingers. It also goes great with any outfit.
And even though my ring has taken quite a beating, a quick rub with a polishing cloth makes my ring shiny again in no time. If I get a little dirt on it, I throw it in the silver cleaner and gently rub it off. Good as new!
We are all climbing our own mountains. And sometimes, we need a little reminder to keep going. Whenever you need a little positivity in your day, look down at your hand. Your mountain ring is a reminder of the wonderful healing power of the outdoors. Go get that mountain!
Our customers love the daily reminder of the mountain on their finger, and sometimes they buy the set just for themselves. These two rings are made for stacking!
Let me create a mountain ring for you too! Here’s how to order:
– Pick one size from the drop down menu, and then choose from a Polish or Brush finish.
– Leave the second size and finish in the “Notes to Seller” field upon checkout. Also let me know which ring you want in which size 🙂
– Add to cart to proceed to the checkout.
Your ring takes about 3-5 days to make, and if you choose standard shipping, you’ll have it a few days after it’s finished.
Guess wrong on your size? No worries. Simply return the ring back to me and I’ll resize it for you once, for free.
• C A R E •
An affordable option to solid gold, our vermeil plated jewelry can last, with great care. Here’s a couple of tips:
The BIG three:
1. Avoid Chemicals (sunscreen, lotions, house cleansers)
2. Give Me a Break (remove jewelry every now and then to give it a break from your skin)
3. Skip the Gym! (remove before applying heavy pressure or lifting weights)
– Remove while applying lotions, sunscreens, perfume, or before cleaning with harsh chemicals (including bleach).
– Clean with warm soap and water, avoiding sterling silver cleansers.
– Chlorine can discolor and even damage your gold vermeil pieces, so be sure to take them off before plunging into the pool or hotub.
– Did you know all metal tarnishes! Gold vermeil will tarnish over time. You can VERY GENTLY rub a baking soda paste around and over the jewelry to remove dark spots and restore a yellow color. I repeat: VERY GENTLY!