A simple, silver geometric mountain stacking ring set that that is a subtle way to show your love of the mountains. It’s simple geometric ring shape also stacks well with other rings you already wear.
My rings are made with everyday wear in mind, so you can wear these stackable rings on any outdoor adventure, dinner out with friends, or just at home hanging with the family.
If you’re rough on your rings, no problem – a quick rub with a polishing cloth makes my ring shiny again in no time. If I get a little dirt on it, I throw it in the silver cleaner and gently rub it off. Good as new!
We are all climbing our own mountains. And sometimes, we need a little reminder to keep going. Whenever you need a little positivity in your day, look down at your hand. Your mountain ring is a reminder of the wonderful healing power of the outdoors. Go get that mountain!
Let me create a geometric stacking ring for you too! Pick your size from the drop down menu, and then choose from a Polish or Brush finish. Add to cart to proceed to the checkout. Your ring takes about 3-5 days to make, and if you choose standard shipping, you’ll have it a few days after it’s finished. Is this ring for a friend? Be sure and check select gift wrap to make sure your mountain gift arrives perfectly.
Guess wrong on your size? No worries. Simply return the ring back to me and I’ll resize it for you once, for free.
Get a $5 OFF coupon by subscribing to our email list:
You’ll receive subscriber-only discounts, special treats, and more.
• C A R E •
Sterling silver is a versatile metal, and so is caring for it. Here’s a couple of tips:
The BIG three:
1. Avoid Chemicals (sunscreen, lotions, house cleansers)
2. Give Me a Break (remove jewelry every now and then to give it a break from your skin)
3. Skip the Gym! (remove before applying heavy pressure or lifting weights)
– To clean, use warm, soapy water. You can also use a sterling silver specific cleaner, and follow the instructions provided.
– To restore a high shine, simply use a polishing cloth the rub around the ring. I go in a uniform direction, and repeat a few times.
– If you’re having too much fun in the hot springs and forget to remove your sterling silver, don’t fret. While the sulfur will cause your rings to patina, it is easily removed with sterling cleaner, or a quick rub of a polishing cloth. If your jewelry has a brush finish, avoid the polish cloth, as it will make it shiny!
– Did you know all metal tarnishes! Even sterling silver. Think grandma’s old silverware. Again, polishing cloths or sterling silver cleaner work great to restore the natural metal.